Sabtu, 05 Desember 2009

saturday nite out ! :)

today's nite out! :) :) saturday nite with my familyyyyy :) luv luv..

what i wore?


unbranded black cardigans, GDa'S skirt, unbranded polcadot blacky socks, adity boutique black high heels.

yeaaappp! me, hubby, my dad, ghazi, ghina, ghefira, ghaza, and gheriyya (minus moms and ghaitsa) went to SARI SUNDAAAA ! yaaaayyys.. delicious NASI TIMBEL ! hihihiihii..



( me, my hubby, and the sleeping beauty gheriyya)



( my sis and bro :) )


welcome home my daddyyy! (bytheway my dad has just arrived from Hajj..miss him so much!)

3 komentar:

  1. Masha'Allah these photos, your life is so cute! Love the 'no-care' stylish dress sense.

    See you soon!
    Oh - I was asking earlier if you wanted to trade banners? I caught you blog walking =P lol *hiii* www.zaufishan.co.uk
    www.muslimness.com

    BalasHapus
  2. haiii zaufisham.. thank youuu :)

    hehehe.. trade banners? well.. i think first yaaa..^^ thanks yaa

    BalasHapus
  3. teteh mecingin bajunya pas terus iih . BAGUS :). suka liatnya . hehehe ..

    BalasHapus